We’re working hard to meet your needs.
Our mission is focused. We want to improve the health and well-being of our local community, so we’ve created empowering services and resources for autistic individuals and their families.
- Provides high school and college-aged individuals who have a diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder with ongoing weekly therapeutic services focusing on improving socialization and communication skills; fostering self and social awareness; and building self-esteem through individual, family, and group counseling sessions.
- Graduate students in the School Psychology Program in the Derner Institute for Advanced Psychological Studies work in the Center as therapists.
- Offers social communication groups and individual speech-language therapy.
- Accepts and educates students who are on the spectrum with reading and writing disability.
- Provides pre-K education for diverse children and recommends evaluations for enrolled students who present concerns. Parental requests for care for students on the spectrum are on the rise, and currently 25% of children enrolled have special education needs.
- Events are held year-round and are sponsored by the Student Access Office.